We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By Game_Integrity_WPN
LosingReg wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:22 pm is it me or do these russian/belarusian players never use timebank. therefore they are all bots and ban them all
WPN game integrity team, uses a series of different indicators to evaluate possible Bad Actors, such as Bots, Seating Script or Real Time Advise Software users. Along with our software improvements to prevent and detect forbidden tools, this has help us to enforce and ensure the integrity of our cardroom.
By Game_Integrity_WPN
yellowboy77 wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:26 am i dont have very good knowledge about how bots work, but i think they should get info from the client about cards, stacks etc.
If so, then there is another way to add extra "warning flag" for suspected "players".
Just slightly update the code of ur software, where stacks, cards and all that info will be changed, just a bit.
All real players will continue to playing as they always does. But BOTS will stop playing for a while(or would play with some errors\missplays etc), before their developers release new update that fix the problem, that was caused by ur update.
Indeed. To operate bots need to collect data from the table graphics, due to this we have made several changes to our graphic logics and as well the font type, to make it un-readable for bots.

These efforts along with other protocols and tools we have developed had helped WPN to lead the fight against forbidden software such as Bots, Seating Scripts and Live Advisors.
By yellowboy77
well, just want to make update about changes at the tables.

unfortunately only change is: more bots... the old bots, what i have reported are still playing and i see few new ones, sad story :(
By Game_Integrity_WPN
LosingReg wrote: Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:22 pm is it me or do these russian/belarusian players never use timebank. therefore they are all bots and ban them all
yellowboy77 wrote: Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:26 am i dont have very good knowledge about how bots work, but i think they should get info from the client about cards, stacks etc.
If so, then there is another way to add extra "warning flag" for suspected "players".
Just slightly update the code of ur software, where stacks, cards and all that info will be changed, just a bit.
All real players will continue to playing as they always does. But BOTS will stop playing for a while(or would play with some errors\missplays etc), before their developers release new update that fix the problem, that was caused by ur update.
I know some poker apps, like pokerbros are doing those updates every week or so and 1 of the reasons for updates is because of that problem.
We appreciate both observations. There is wide series of indicators that we evaluate in order to identify A.I. users and other prohibited tools that provides an unfair edge to their users. Aside of that our software is regularly updated in order to prevent such tools in our cardroom.
By Game_Integrity_WPN
yellowboy77 wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:23 pm well, just want to make update about changes at the tables.

unfortunately only change is: more bots... the old bots, what i have reported are still playing and i see few new ones, sad story :(
Please send your reports of any suspicious account(s) to GameIntegrity@WinningPokerNetwork.com and include all relevant information might have raise your attention, WPN game integrity team will do our due diligence and evaluate every reported account.

Accounts deemed as fraudulent will be shared to the public by accessing: https://www.winningpokernetwork.com/banned-accounts/
By yellowboy77
Game_Integrity_WPN wrote: Wed Jul 08, 2020 6:00 pm
yellowboy77 wrote: Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:23 pm well, just want to make update about changes at the tables.

Please send your reports of any suspicious account(s) to GameIntegrity@WinningPokerNetwork.com and include all relevant information might have raise your attention, WPN game integrity team will do our due diligence and evaluate every reported account.

Accounts deemed as fraudulent will be shared to the public by accessing: https://www.winningpokernetwork.com/banned-accounts/
I did it 2 months ago with all information i had, nothing changed so far, i dont get any information about how investigation is going.
By Game_Integrity_WPN
[/quote]
I did it 2 months ago with all information i had, nothing changed so far, i dont get any information about how investigation is going.
[/quote]

Keep in mind that due to our privacy policies we refrain from sharing details of the outcomes of any investigation. If any reported user in deemed as fraudulent and qualify for a refund such is information will be share publicly in our banned accounts section and all affected players would be notified.
Americas Cardroom welcome package