We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By 2KiNgsNaSty
Okay so pretty much I've been running super hot and made $4,000 in a few hours and this screen popped up asking if I'm human and to select all the images that have cars I clicked all the right images and it says I passed the human test that was pretty scary almost like they're trying to take my money from me or something why would they do that $4,000 is really that much money to them I'm watching The other guys play for hundreds of thousands of dollars in the 200-400 rat hole then you got poor old me who's barely making it by
2KiNgsNaSty wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 12:21 pm Okay so pretty much I've been running super hot and made $4,000 in a few hours and this screen popped up asking if I'm human and to select all the images that have cars I clicked all the right images and it says I passed the human test that was pretty scary almost like they're trying to take my money from me or something why would they do that $4,000 is really that much money to them I'm watching The other guys play for hundreds of thousands of dollars in the 200-400 rat hole then you got poor old me who's barely making it by
Hi,

Our Captcha verification has been regular measure to ensure a "Humans Only" ecosystem, This is just part as one of the many processes, protocols and features we have implemented to prevent and detect bot users.

If you are are just a human playing with no AI assistance then you have nothing to worry about.

Congrats on your good run!!
Dont worry your not the only one getting that Human Verification screen .... i Get it anywhere from 2-3 times a week..... It does suck sometimes when your playing 8-10 sit and goes at one time, it makes you lose focus, while your tying to pick the right boxes in the picture for verification..... Basically its a norm once you start playing alot.....
Americas Cardroom The Venom