We love poker. Come be a part of it.

Discussion about all game offerings at ACR.
By ntimidatr
plz add low and micro plo8 mtt's 1.00, 2.00, and 3.00 ones would be great. they don't have to be GTD'S! make some turbo, some freezeouts....plz! YOUR PLO8 MTT LIST STINKS! tyvm :(
By darkkness
also please add 1.50 on demand for this game i think they will make you more money and introduce this game to others that might end up loving it as much as we do. having to start off at 6.60 is rough
By Winning_TD
One of the main reasons why I dont add lots of on demands is because they go to the main tournament lobby and dominate it so we cant have loads. At some point this will be taken care of but its not main priority right now
By darkkness
yeah i kind of figured that but it wouldl be great for micro players its just one more tourney lol but they would go off like clockwork guarantee. i honestly dont think the 40 is going to gain that much attention. not to mention it would go along with using cyclones to satellite into them
By WPN-Rep23
Our apologies! We are working hard on our regular schedule to provide the best experience possible to our players; major changes are coming soon. Most likely within the next two weeks. Let us know what you think by then.
Americas Cardroom The Venom