We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By FLOPPNQUADS
I heard other complain on here about this and I believe the reply was we already have something that is suppose to intelligently move players but...

I am constantly nearly every MTT I run deep when players start being eliminated quicker due to all ins moved right into the spot before the blinds multiple times within a short period of time. Periodically moved into the blinds and have to wait 2-3 hands until the button passes. Is there not any real intelligence working while moving people or am I just unlucky to always get moved to the blinds with 72off and lose every flip late? (LOL)

Seriously though if a player goes card dead or losses one pot and has 13BB late with 5-6 tables left for example why would the software move them 3 times in less than 10 minutes right where they catch the big blind the next hand with a short stack but not move someone else instead one of those times or big a player with a different stack? This exact scenario happened to me not even a week or so ago with 3 moves in actually less than 5 minutes I think I played both blinds Table move 1, big blind table move 2 and then both on table 3. I dont think that is "fair" as I had like 8.x BB after that and basically took me out of the tournament.

This is not a new thing and it doesn't happen where you get 3 moves often in 5 minutes but it does happen 2 times a lot and then it could be a bit and happen again.

If "intelligence" is used how does this happen and how does it make sure everyone is affected the same or close to and how can it be verified its working properly and all that for the players? The CEO talks about open and transparent is there a way to make this so or at least verify?
Americas Cardroom The Venom