We love poker. Come be a part of it.

Ok finally speaking up.. I see the other topics claiming this and see multiple streamers running into it daily. Yesterday it cost me pocket Aces, pocket Queens in key situations which were probably thousands lost in equity. A few days ago I know I lost at least 3k in equity in a 5 minute time frame and all together its probably a crazy number.. yes it happens to junk hands too but this is basic stability. This has been going on for some time but seems to be worse after the last update along with another problem with tables even opening after buy in and rebuy I will post that issue below this one. Basically I would say I lost at least 20+ hands avg per session play MTTs I play 1-8 tables and if another table covers one or I open Holdem Manager for a minute and it happens your screwed.. It doesnt use you time bank just puts you out but the other 7 of 8 tables are fine. How can it be an internet issue if only one table does it out of 8 active? This will happen randomly at any table but if it happens once at a table it seems to continue there but doesnt mean it wont start happen at another. I have ruled out the internet regardless by using 3 different connections and two laptops which I both formatted beforehand and started with fresh installations. I have used wireless where the router is 4 feet away, wired to same connection, hotspot on ATT iPhone, hotspot on Verizon iPhone etc. Oddly enough I played completely on a hotspot one day last week and had the least amount of disconnects in a while. I have ran constant ping tests, packet monitoring during sessions and the issue is def not on the player side of the internet IMO. The past two sundays I have watched a professional players stream while playing 12+ tables and he experiences the same thing. I have seen Boski constantly have to click "I am Back" on his stream from time to time.. Even if its once per session its too much this did not use to happen late 2019 or early 2020 but has been for a few months I would say. I notice a lot of people are just dealing with it but after truly costing me big multiple times someone should be working on this.. Its not possible to lose connection to 1 of 8 tables and blame the internet. I work in IT so I kind of have a unique perspective in this. This occurs on all skins I have seen it on ACR, BlackChip and True. I am guessing there is no way to collect lost equity? I should say I believe this only occurs pre flop I cannot think of a time it has occurred post flop unless I truly got a real disconnect because of a problem on my end. I think this issue is a lot bigger than it might be thought of because the amount of $ in equity I have lost IMO is large

Also with the last update when i buy into tournaments they are randomly not opening some of the tables. The game just goes on as if you arent there blinding out. This occurs on rebuys more than initial buys. Today I bought into two tables around 5pm I would say and neither opened. I have to go to the lobby and open Game Info > My Tournaments > take seat and it works fine. I dont know if anyone else reported this since the last update its for sure a brand new issue for me. I am using the True Poker Skin if that matters.
I have noticed this issue as well, but most often on Blitz tables. I flopped a set on a wet board the other day, checked around to me, I bet half-pot, short stack goes all in for 2x my bet, MP calls, it comes back to me and I am stuck just watching the timer run out on my hand and make a ridiculous fold.
As someone who plays both MTTs and cash games I can confirm that since the May 27 update that was supposed to improve stability there has been a massive backfire. I didn't even realize I was having an issue in MTTs until you mentioned what was happening to you and I remembered an MTT I was playing where at some point my time bank stopped activating and I was auto sitting out when I reached 0. I've also experienced the issue where I have to manually click take my seat after registering for an MTT.

In cash games the only issue is in Blitz games, regular tables seem to be unaffected by this. In Blitz games you get these constant micro disconnects that on the surface don't impact much but if you use a HUD (like every reg does) your HUD gets screwed up because whenever these micro disconnects happen the table number gets replaced by the word "null" and once you get multiple null tables whatever software you're using can no longer tell the difference between the two tables and the HUD gets confused. But also from time to time in Blitz I will get completely disconnected with a hand and forced to sit out without my timebank activating.

These situations are so common that I understand why ACR hasn't seen these issues on their own. Are there no quality control checks done? Seems like as an online poker site the stability of the connections should be constantly monitored.
SUPPORT this issue should actually be the #1 issue WPN should be focusing on right now, as it actually affects players' results. I've lost multiple pots of 100BBs+ due to this bug.

ALSO, is it possible to allow players to rejoin hands after a disconnect? Occasionally when the internet gets spotty on my end I am also unable to rejoin a hand, which is equally frustrating
stongpanyisabot wrote: Mon Jun 22, 2020 3:14 pm SUPPORT this issue should actually be the #1 issue WPN should be focusing on right now, as it actually affects players' results. I've lost multiple pots of 100BBs+ due to this bug.

ALSO, is it possible to allow players to rejoin hands after a disconnect? Occasionally when the internet gets spotty on my end I am also unable to rejoin a hand, which is equally frustrating
Additionally, it costs ACR money because of players missing hands or maybe even getting fed up with the total lack of improvement in the issue and move action to another site.
I seen multiple people complaining on twitter today so its obvious this is huge. Also they are meeting pre reg #s to start tourns so they are getting cancelled. I would never pre reg right now because they dont open and you can forget if multi-tabling. Again another issue that should be an emergency fix within hours and basically i dont think its even acknowledged.
Americas Cardroom The Venom