We love poker. Come be a part of it.

By WPN-Rep12
Stay updated on the coming features and fixes. Many of these additions are based on your feedback here in the forums. Thanks for helping us make poker better!

The lists you see here only represent the fixes players experience directly. The development teams also release other updates for the WPN teams to better serve your needs and improve customer service. As always, we welcome your feedback.

List of Previous Releases

These schedules always evolve and are subject to change.
—–

Aug 6, 2020 - Downtime (7am to 7:30 am ET)

- Registration Bug Fix
- Maintenance
- Financial History from client will open in external browser and show more rows. This is to prepare for next week when we have an export to excel feature and more filters to easily find the transactions you want to see.

Aug 19th, 2020 - Downtime (7am to 8am ET)

- New Settings Interface
- New Unicorn, Joker, and Tiger King Avatars
- Wider Bet Buttons

Sep 16th, 2020 - Downtime (7am to 8am ET)

- Custom Bet-Sizing
- Client Message Center
- Bot Fighting Improvements
- New Fold & Stay Blitz Button Design
Last edited by WPN-Rep12 on Wed Apr 29, 2020 12:36 am, edited 6 times in total.
By Chris
On the update, - Option to convert stack display to number of big blinds", need to make sure that is going to convert everything to big blinds and not just stack display. It should include bet size, pot size, etc.
By WPN-Rep12
Chris wrote: Tue Feb 25, 2020 2:57 am On the update, - Option to convert stack display to number of big blinds", need to make sure that is going to convert everything to big blinds and not just stack display. It should include bet size, pot size, etc.
that's right, everything on the table is going to convert.
thank you for the reminder!
Last edited by WPN-Rep12 on Fri Feb 28, 2020 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By djm9163
Great job with 1st update. Really like the right click change table design option. Looking forward to the stack to blinds and pko updates announced. I would like to highly request you add several more levels to jackpot spin and gos. I love this format and would appreciate many more levels added so I (and many others) can do ladder challenges. 12 - 15 levels ranging from .25 cents to $250 would also make it a lot more feasible to build a bankroll through jackpot spins. After adding these levels daily/weekly challenges would greatly increase traffic as well. Ty again for updates you have already done and I hope you will make the requested changes to jackpot spin and gos as well.
By ACR Rep
I'm looking to add something between the $2 and $10 levels. Part of the problem with many levels is we don't actually have a large number of players playing these. So, splitting the player pool so much isn't a good idea.
By sao
What does "Cash-out your equity in all-in situations" mean? When does it apply - cash, tournaments, SnGs? Does it require both players to agree?
By BabyByeByeBye
sao wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 4:08 pm What does "Cash-out your equity in all-in situations" mean? When does it apply - cash, tournaments, SnGs? Does it require both players to agree?
Look up Pokerstars equity cash out and you'll get an explanation, I'm sure it'll be similar. To summarize It's a cash game feature that allows you to cash out your equity when you get all-in (for a fee). So if you get it in with AA vs KK, and choose to cash out you will get 82% of the pot minus whatever the fee is. If the other player doesn't agree and they hit the K you'll get your 82% of the pot while they'll get the whole pot. If you would have won the 18% goes to ACR.
Americas Cardroom The Venom