We love poker. Come be a part of it.

Discussion about all game offerings at ACR.
By Pkrisfn1
It never fills so please add some tournaments that I could use my ticket for or starting using tournament dollars instead of tickets
By Varnel Hill
Agreed. I have been sitting at the $11+$1 cyclone now for about 18 hrs now and no action. When I first sat down there was 15 people seated and I made 16. We were able to get a few hands in until people started dropping then the tourney completely stopped. I refuse to buy my way out of it because I did that once before and got stuck with a pretty much useless ticket. Why did the ticket amounts change for the Venom in the first place? I would happily give up the extra $1 and take a $10 +$1 ticket that can be used in several tournaments and sng's.
By blowe1103
Ya tell me about it. I finally got a game going of the $11+1 and won a ticket to the next step $30+2 but this step will be impossible to play. 0 people regiatered in any of the games. 0 in the tournaments 0 in the on demands and 0 on the SNG. now im stuck with a $32 benom ticket and would love to play a $30+3 tourny instead. They need to change this format around or let us use the tickets for tournaments
By Vitoria
The venom tickets from last venom when they had those freerolls giving 6.61usd tickets where working excelent, since they stopped the freerolls , let people play other tourneys with the tickets and changed the buyins everything died, i have no idea how they think they can get to 7 million GTD now with these stupid satelites... By the way ciclones will never work unless there are serious changes in fees and in the structure with no antes...
Americas Cardroom welcome package