PokerStars announced today the release of the complete schedule for the 2023 UK and Ireland Poker Tour.
Each stop on the tour will host a £1,100 Main Event and £2,200 High Roller. Players can also earn their way into events for less via online satellites offered on PokerStars .COM/.EU/.FR/.ES. There are two types of prize packages up for grabs: seat only (£1,100 value) and seat plus £400 expense package (£1,500 value).
Stops on the 2023 UKIPT include:
- The Irish Open – April 3rd-10th, Royal Dublin Society
- UKIPT Blackpool – July 11th-16th, Grosvenor Casino
- UKIPT Brighton – September 5th-10th, Rendezvous
- UKIPT London – September 19th-24th, Hippodrome and The Dilly
- UKIPT Edinburgh – October 24th-29th, Genting Fountain Park
- UKIPT Nottingham Grand Final – November 4th-14th, Dusk Till Dawn Casino
The UKIPT Grand Final, set for Nottingham, UK at the Dusk Till Dawn Casino, promises a £1 million guarantee. Additionally, UKIPT London will once again host the popular Women’s Event.
UKIPT leaderboard makes a triumphant return
As previously announced, PokerStars plans to re-implement the UKIPT leaderboard this year to crown a Player of the Year on the tour. Tour leaderboards offer incentives to players beyond the prizes awarded for cashing tournaments. The reinstatement of the leaderboard shows increased commitment from PokerStars when it comes to delivering the best live tournament experience available.
The Player of the Year leaderboard operates on a points system whereby every player that cashes in an eligible event earns points based on finishing position and number of entries. The eligible events to collect points must be standard multi-table tournaments with buy-ins over £220, excluding satellites. Prizes are awarded to the top three finishers on the leaderboard and are as follows:
- 1st Prize: a £15,000 UKIPT 2024 Package (£11,000 in 2024 live event credits plus £4,000 cash expenses).
- 2nd Prize: £2,200 in 2024 live event credits.
- 3rd Prize: £1,100 in 2024 live event credits.