May 27th Update
Posted on May 22, 2020 by Bob
May 27th, 2020 – Downtime (7am to 8:30 am ET)
– Spin to Get In Auto-Spin (Saving players’ click-finger all over the world).
– Bomb Pots.
– WPN custom fonts for nameplates, bets, and pot. (Suck it, bots)
– Stability Improvements
– Mucked hands automatically shown to the hand participants. (no longer need to open the replayer or hand history to see showdown hands.)
– Improve tiling feature (remove gaps between tables)
– Lobby rendering improvements (yes, more).
– Login screen with larger fonts for login credentials and larger buttons.
– Dead small blind logic fix and dead small shows in the pot.
Reading the board in Texas Hold’em
Working out the best scenario based on the layout of the cards makes a…
Premier League soccer to kick it back up next month
The English soccer league has announced its tentative plan to get players back on the…
Jareth East emerges on top of the WPTDeepStacks Main Event with $557,000
The poker pro walks away after several days of action half-a-million dollars richer After 13…
Poker players may have to sign waivers to play in Vegas casinos
The idea of trying to reduce a casino’s legal liability is starting to be floated…
SBC Summit Barcelona becomes SBC Summit Barcelona – Digital
The coronavirus is still forcing some gaming events to move online Another live gambling conference…
Samsung is now the “official display partner” of T1
The tech giant continues to wade deeper into the eSports realm with a new partnership…