We’re always looking for new authors
We love poker. Come be a part of it. We are currently accepting good quality articles for our website. For each article you submit, we will publish a short “Author Bio” section at the end. In that section, you can introduce yourself as the author of the post. In your author bio, you are welcome to add links to your Website, Facebook profile, Twitter profile & LinkedIn profile.
What we’re looking for…
The latest breaking news on topics of interest to poker players across the globe. You may submit a rough draft, a partial draft, or a short pitch (a paragraph or two summarizing your argument and why it matters to our readers) paired with an outline. The more complete your submission is, the better feedback we can give you. Keep in mind that we only accept original news content—we do not publish anything that’s been published elsewhere (including on your blog).
Article Submission Guidelines:
Using the following instructions is crucial for getting your article(s) approved quickly.
- “Article” should be informational and 100% Unique.
- “Title” should not be longer than 70 characters
- “Body” should contain at least 500 words.
- “Content” should be related to our website content.
- “Article Body” may contain one or more relevant external links within it. But we can not guarantee you that we will publish those links.
- Include up to 5 Tags/Keywords for the article and 1 featured image.
- Along with the article, please do not forget to send us the “Author Information” like “Author Name“, “Short Author Bio” and “Author’s Website URL“. You can also send links to your Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn profiles.
- “Short Author Bio” should NOT exceed 50 words.
- “Author’s Website URL” – This is a Do-Follow link. This link will display along with the author bio. Please make sure this link is NOT related to any adult, drug, or similar website.
- You can send the article(s) in “*.DOC“, “*.DOCX“, “*.TXT” or “*.RTF” format.
- Once your article is approved and published on our website, you CAN NOT Re-Publish the same article on any other website or blog.
- It will take 1 working day to process the article for publication.
Submit Your Article:
Please send your article to email@example.com. Your email should contain the following:
- Article Title
- Article Body
- Topic category (choose a topic currently found on Poker.org)
- Image(s) for the Article
- Keyword tags
- Author Name
- Short Author Bio
- Author’s Website URL
- Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn profile link