He’s officially back.
After an extended break from the game, Phillipp Gruissem won the much-ballyhooed GGPoker Masters Overlay Edition on Tuesday. The German poker professional pocketed more than $800,000 for his efforts. You can find the entire final table payouts listed below.
The heads-up match came down to Gruissem and Brazilian Daniel de Freitas. The final hand of the battle saw a massive swing in hand equity as Gruissem connected with a lucky turn card.
Gruissem’s big win comes on the heels of his recent decision to jump back into the poker streets after taking time away from the game.
The third anniversary of the annual GGPoker tournament drew a record number of entrants this year, topping out at 64,622 total entrants. Thousands of tickets were either won by or awarded to players via satellites, promotional contests, and giveaways.
- Phillipp Gruissem (Germany) – $806,385
- Daniel de Freitas “GuGaGi” (Brazil) – $572,777
- Eduardo Manga “odraudeagnam” (Brazil) – $421,418
- “Aw4r3” (Andorra) – $310,972
- “4StrongManAllNP” (Poland) – $230,685
- “KrBanker” (Japan) – $170,312
- Franco Spitale (Argentina) – $127,472
- Thom Goldfinger “SopaPaNois” (Brazil) – $96,169
- “RiccoBambino” – $71,586