The Cote d’Azur once again opens its crown jewel to the poker world. The PokerStars European Poker Tour makes a return to the French Riviera for its most prestigious tournament stop on the calendar, Monte Carlo 2023.
The tour will take over the lavish event space Salles des Etoiles at the Monte Carlo Bay Resort & Hotel for two weeks of poker action. The EPT events will overlap for a few days with the France Poker Series (FPS) until that series concludes.
The tour stop kicks off on April 26th with the FPS €1,100 Main Event. The EPT schedule then gets underway on April 29th, starting with the $100,000 Super High Roller event. The key tournament dates can be found below, along with a complete schedule.
- FPS Main Event: April 26th-30th, €1,100 buy-in
- FPS Cup: April 28th-29th, €550 buy-in
- FPS High Roller: April 29th-30th, €2,200 buy-in
- EPT Super High Roller: April 29th-May 1st, €100,000 buy-in
- EPT Main Event: April 30th-May 6th, €5,300 buy-in
- EPT Mystery Bounty: May 2nd-4th, €3,000 buy-in
- EPT High Roller: May 4th-6th, €25,000 buy-in
The full schedule of events is now available, including tournament structures and buy-in details.
Fun off the felt
Monte Carlo has much to offer to players away from the tables. The PokerStars EPT will offer players and guests exciting and exclusive experiences, allowing for the opportunity to explore some of Monte Carlo’s most glamorous locations. Guests are welcome to scenic daily helicopter tours across the French Riviera or, for those who prefer to stay grounded, Ferrari and Lamborghini supercars are available for test drives.
In addition, players and guests are invited to the exclusive PokerStars Players Party at the Jardin of Monte Carlo Bay Hotel. The circus-chic themed event will feature entertainment from Planete Vapeur and DJ Zoya.
Mini EPT Monte Carlo
Following up on the success of the Mini PSPC and Mini EPT Paris festivals, the Mini EPT Monte Carlo will run as a weeklong online series from April 30th to May 6th. Players can battle it out on the online felt for their share of $70,000 in added value. The online series concludes with the Main Event, which features an EPT Barcelona Main Event Package up for grabs, along with an additional $1,050 SCOOP ticket for all players that reach the final table.
Mini EPT Monte Carlo Highlights:
- Super High Roller, Unlimited Re-entry – April 30th, $55 buy-in
- No Limit Hold’em, Unlimited Re-entry – May 1st, $25 buy-in
- High Roller – May 4th, $25 buy-in
- “Adrenaline” PKO Turbo, Unlimited Re-entry – May 5th, $0.55 buy-in
- Mini EPT Main Event – May 6th, $5.50 buy-in